Thursday, March 25, 2010

A Set Back




So, I have been cleaning our home all week, it seems, getting ready for Hailey's baptism this saturday. I have been dusting, organizing, mopping, cleaning, all on top of the daily chores of dishes, laundry, picking up toys....the list goes on.

While I was vacuuming downstairs this morning, Tate comes running down saying, "Bridger is making a mess with flour!". I run to the kitchen to find Bridger, with no longer red hair. He and the kitchen were covered in white flour. And, he was having the time of his life.
I took a deep breath. I tried not to get upset. I was thinking, " My kids don't do this. They know better." Hah! So, I decided to document this event with my camera. After getting these shots, he had his consequence of sitting in the sink while I cleaned up the kitchen. Then I took him outside to shake him off. You gotta admit, it does look like fun!

5 comments:

Kristen and Andrew said...

Oh my goodness! "no no Bridger!"

Evan and Lauren said...

HAHAHAHAHA I can't stop laughing! Not that it is funny that he made a mess for you to clean up... but it's just too cute! I need to print this picture and carry it around in my wallet for a good laugh every now and then. :) I WISH we could be there this weekend!! :( Miss you

TheBaumanns said...

Oh my gosh, that's so funny *in the picture* but I bet it was so hard not to cry! You're such a good mom. lol

Britt said...

This is when a blog saves my children's lives. I can stop and think, "Well, at least this will make a great blog post".

And yours did. :)

Angela Severe said...

Oh MY GOSH!!! I love it. It totally made my day! Little monsters gotta love em!