Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Laundry Anyone?


This is what happens when I let my laundry slide for a day, or two. It is amazing how fast dirty clothes pile up (with five kids) when you don't stay on top of it. I even went through each piece of clothing to make sure it was dirty. My kids find it easier to throw their still clean/rewearable clothes in their laundry basket instead of folding it and putting it back in their drawer. Well, I got it done...but I may need some more Tide....
Rather than doing my laundry, I found myself snuggling with this sweet, adorable, ever-growing baby. I guess in life, there are things that can wait...like laundry...I'm glad I let my laundry slide.

6 comments:

The Jessups said...

Oh Alison, he is adorable. Laundry can wait. :)

Klingler said...

What a good mama! And what a stud!

Evan and Lauren said...

Oh! I love that smile!!! I miss that little boy.

Kristen and Andrew said...

Oh Bronson is so CUTE... cannot believe how fast he is growing!!

Aaron and Kira Adams said...

oh laundry, Emma loves to take all of her clothes out of her drawers looking for something and then puts the rest in the dirty laundry... never can tell what is clean and what is no and ends up washing them all! Oh kids... I cant believe how much Bronson has changed... what a cuite he is!

Unknown said...


فني تركيب اثاث ايكيا بالرياض
شركة تركيب ستائر بالرياض
فني تركيب ستلايت بالرياض
شركة تركيب شبك حمام بالرياض
مقاول تكسير وهدم وقص خرسانه بالرياض
فني تركيب اثاث ايكيا بالرياض
فني تركيب دش بالرياض