Friday, April 16, 2010

Easter

It's not Easter without the dying of eggs. Fortunately, we walked away with no spills!





Rhett and Hailey were able to go to the saturday afternoon session of General Conference. Hailey was so excited to go for her first time. She took her new scriptures, her conference packet she made at acheivement days, and was off. She said it was so neat to see the prophet in person.
The Easter Bunny left a note and some clues on where the kids baskets were hidden. He also left a video on Christ's crucifiction and recurrection... The video may have been a little too graphic...Tate is still talking about how it was not nice to crucify Jesus......
They found them! They each got their very own reverent bag filled with quiet activities to keep them occupied during the very long hour of sacrament meeting.

An Easter tradition we have is to go and feed the ducks. I think the ducks were in heaven with all the bread. (Yes, that is snow on the ground...so much for a nice, "spring" Easter...)

4 comments:

Evan and Lauren said...

Great Pictures!! :) I love the first one... where is Bridger's other hand, I wonder? And I can just hear all of Tate's questions about the movie... hahaha cute little Taters! Where's Bronson? He is 5 months old now?!

Aaron and Kira Adams said...

what great easter traditions! We had Emma watch lamb of god with us on easter and she was a little taken a back with it. I love the bags you made what a great idea, we have a hard time getting Emma something for easter that was based around the true meaning!

Klingler said...

Haha - what a cute little family. I better stop saying little. You have the perfect family. That is really a cute idea of doing a reverent bag for sacrament meeting. I need to follow suite. sure love you guys!

Kristen and Andrew said...

haahah! So cute! I love the pictures! I can just hear Bridger yelling in that one picture! I love these kids!