Sunday, June 21, 2009

Hailey's First Swim Meet

Hailey had her very first swim meet on saturday. She was a little nervous when she first heard the news about a swim meet, but once she was there she had a good experience. She swam the 25m freestyle and backstroke...and did a great job.

Hailey getting ready for her race.
The lineup...

Hunter and Tate were way into the racing aspect of it all. They are a little competitive and can't wait to be on the swim team and race people.

Hailey and her friend Meg getting ready for their next event.
Hailey did an awesome job swimming backstroke. Way to go Hailey!

3 comments:

Evan and Lauren said...

How cute! What a great little swimmer, I see quite the athlete blossoming here. Go Hailey!

The Matthews Family said...

I think there's certain stages in marriage and parenthood that make you feel less and less like a kid, and more and more like an "old parent". I'm guessing cheering on your kid at their sporting event is one of them.

Pretty cool though (and a cool choice of sport, if I do say so).

Angela Severe said...

I love it! How cute are those swim caps. I see the Olympics in her near future for sure!!