Monday, October 4, 2010

School Starts

The kiddos were so excited to start school this fall. Hailey started third and Hunter started first. He was excited to eat lunch in the cafeteria and ride the bus to and from school.


They had a great first day! While they were at school, I took the younger ones to Seven Peaks. I know, not fair!
Tate started his second year of preschool, though he is totally ready for kindergarten. And even little Bridger started preschool this year. I know, he is a little too young, but he LOVES it and feels very much an equal to his big brothers.

I think this year will be great!

3 comments:

Kristen and Andrew said...

Look at all those SMART kids getting all excited for school!! I love that Bridger, is in pre-school and like the smartest kid in the class!! AND I love the new layout and family picture! I wonder if Bronson will always be that serious! :)

Cheri and Eric said...

Look at that handsome family in the back yard! Today, you would all be sitting in a foot of snow! We hope to see you all at Christmas. Love mom and dad!!

Mac and Dixie said...

We just got your cute cute cute Christmas card!! Thanks for including long lost friends! Your family is darling!! We miss you guys!