Friday, December 11, 2009

Happy Turkey Day

I know, Thanksgiving was a few weeks...and I am finally getting around to post our Thanksgiving picture. One might ask, "What did you do for Thanksgiving, with a 2 week old baby?". We certainly didn't travel anywhere, and I wasn't about to make a huge turkey dinner for our little family...well, not little, but made up of picky kids. Sooo...we headed over to Chuck-A-Rama. And, I'll have you know, there was a line out the door. So, we weren't the only ones that had the same idea. It was nice to not have to cook or clean....and the kids loved it! Tate still talks about the all-you-can eat ice cream!

3 comments:

Evan and Lauren said...

What a cute little family! Mmmm can't beat Up-chuck-o-rama! hahaha

Eric & Penny Kunz Family said...

Oh I love it! And I love your cute little, no so little, family.

Mac and Dixie said...

Hooray! You have a blog?! Just got your darling Christmas Card and newsletter!! Thanks for keeping us in the loop. We are so glad you have a blog...we can keep in touch a little better through blogs. Your family is darling! We miss you guys!