Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Oh Christmas Tree

After!
During...

Before...
I'ld like to say we loaded the family up and drove into the mountains, searching for the perfect Christmas tree....but, we did find a great local tree lot and picked out a good-looking tree. I love the smell of a real Christmas tree. It's a smell that brings back wonderful childhood memories of Christmas. The kids had a great time decorating it. I had to do a little reshifting of ornaments once they were in bed...most ornaments ended up in one spot on the tree.


1 comment:

Aaron and Kira Adams said...

You are much better than I. On Friday when Emma was asleep and Aaron was at work I put up the tree so that I could have it the way I wanted... It only lasted a minute because they Emma woke up and took everything and put it where she wanted! I love the picture of all the kids in their PJ's! Are those Nana Adams gift?