Monday, November 3, 2008

Trick-or-Treat


This past week, Hunter had a field trip to Pumpkin Land in Orem. He got
to pick out a pumpkin and he decorated it at school the following day. Tate and Bridger got to join in on the fun.


The kids had a great time carving pumpkins. They each designed their own jack-o-lantern face.



I helped out at Hailey's class Halloween party. It forced me to step out of
my "box" and dress up...which I haven't done in years!

(Peter Pan Theme: Tinkerbell, Lost Boy, Captain Hook, Peter Pan)

I also figured that if I'm dressing up, Rhett has to, too! He was a good
sport. The kids wanted him to be the crocodile from Peter Pan, but settled with Mr. Smead. (The costume was a little easier to put together.) The
kids had a great time trick-or-treating...and got way too much candy.

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

3 comments:

Aaron and Kira Adams said...

YEAH! you finally did it. And it looks great. It took me FOREVER to figure our how to add cute backgrounds. I am glad to hear you had a wonderful Halloween. Could you do me a favor and send me the pictures of when we were down there? I would love it!

Evan and Lauren said...

Hey Ali! CUTE! I love the pictures of Halloween! You all look so great!

Kristen and Andrew said...

Ali- your blog is SO cute!!!